Word 2007 issue

dhaval patel

Apr 1, 2014, 11:45:09 AM4/1/14
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I was working with word 2007 and suddenly something happened and the whole document was made like the attached file.
Now any file I open, it is shown in this manner only.
A way to revert back to normal look will be highly appreciated.
It seems like something of printing controls.

--
Dr. Dhaval Patel, I.A.S
District Development Officer, Rajkot

Viswanath Bandaru

Apr 2, 2014, 12:29:20 AM4/2/14
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi dhaval

There will be some setting that says "show formatting characters" or similar. You must have turned that on by mistake.  Please look for it and disable the associsted checkbox. That should clear the issue.

Thanks
Vissu

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Apr 2, 2014, 4:22:55 AM4/2/14
to shritripura
Cut/Pasted from MS site:

Show or hide formatting marks

  • Click Show/Hide Paragraph mark Button image on the Standard toolbar.

HideTip

You can also show or hide formatting marks by clicking Options on the Tools menu and then clicking the View tab. Under Formatting marks, select or clear the check boxes.

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः
www.lalitaalaalitah.com

dhaval patel

Apr 10, 2014, 3:09:05 AM4/10/14