Google's syntactic parser

Shreevatsa R

May 14, 2016, 3:33:26 PM5/14/16
to sanskrit-programmers
Google have released their framework for a syntactic parser, and an English-language parser built on that framework:
(Also see https://plus.google.com/u/0/+YonatanZunger/posts/XEJj78JFvnw)

Of course it's not useful for Sanskrit as there's no publicly available treebank data for Sanskrit (that I am aware of -- I think UoHyd / JNU did some work on this but in typical academic style they publish only papers and not their code/data in a useful way), but according to http://universaldependencies.org/ there is data for Hindi and (a bit) for Tamil, so someone may want to explore.