Need feedback and advice

prabhat kumar singh

Mar 26, 2016, 3:57:15 PM3/26/16
to sanskrit-programmers
Hi,

After struggling for last few years with Sanskrit, I have finally been seeing some success in making an application compiler which leverages on unique features of Sanskrit. I am working on Sanskrit NLP based software compiler with bits of AI to build softwares directly from BRD. Here is a whitepaper url.

http://www.i-c.tech/…/Quick_Software_Development_Whitepaper…
It is Sanskrit based internally which keeps it simple, lightweight and efficient. Do feedback.

Best

dhaval patel

Mar 27, 2016, 12:04:59 AM3/27/16
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
I checked the link.
There is no test interface, rather any interface to check whether the code does what it purports to do.
How do we give feedback, if we do not get to test it ?