Re: [Samskrita] Re: morpheus v.0.3

विश्वासो वासुकिजः

May 4, 2016, 11:32:30 AM5/4/16
to samskrita, sanskrit-programmers
(+sanskrit-programmers fyi)

This is a wondeful tool! Thanks, Michael!

It worked on Google Chrome Version 50.0.2661.86 (64-bit), which I run with Ubuntu. http://i.imgur.com/kq1bzzw.png

मंगलवार, 3 मई 2016 को 8:32:51 पूर्व UTC-7 को, Michael Bykov ने लिखा:

Michael,

   I have emailed directly to your Support site:

Morpheus - Chromium-plugin for Sanskrit
Support  > Problems
                 Hosted by http://sa.diglossa.org/

    But there has been no response.

    But, yes, I restarted Google.Chrome* in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Build 10240), before the reboot.

      *Google.Chrome, as opposed to Chromium itself.

Taff,

Thank you. Yes, I did not test it with Chrome yet. May be that is the cause of the problem.

On Tuesday, 3 May 2016 10:31:54 UTC+1, Michael Bykov wrote:

Michael,

   Merely adding it to Chrome didn't work.

   However, I tried again later, after rebooting my Windows PC, and now I'm seeing what I'm supposed to see - even here in this forum when I double click on Devanagari.

    большое спасибо!

Not at all!

What is your Windows version?

Did you restart Chromium berore restarting WIndows? (Morpheus should work without restarting browser or OS, but your case is strange).

Taff

On Tuesday, 3 May 2016 00:01:59 UTC+1, Michael Bykov wrote:

Michael,

  Nothing happens!

I  ADD TO CHROME.

I double click:

... nothing!

It works for me just now on both computers.

You double-click on devanagari? Open please that very page:

http://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_giitaa/bhagvadnew.html?lang=sa

Taff

On Monday, 2 May 2016 17:44:14 UTC+1, Michael Bykov wrote:
Namo namah...

Please look Morpheus v.0.3 - a plugin for browser Chromium.

full description - http://sa.diglossa.org

three steps:

double click everywhere - padaccheda - possible chains of padas; the upper - (possible) the better

click on pada - morphplogic analysis (names analysis more or less correct, verbs in its infancy)

click on morph row - possible dicts articles; note: you should choose a corresponding gender or gana-pada by yourself , i.e. check morphs to dicts correspondance

ESC - closes all

shift-mouse-over-nagari - IAST transliteration

editor - just type devanagari, keyboard layout mimics SLP1, then Enter or doubleclick

detailed description: http://sa.diglossa.org/

code: https://github.com/mbykov

license: GNU GPL