Recommendations for project-management and meeting tool

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Jul 29, 2017, 11:26:22 PM7/29/17
to sanskrit-programmers
Since there are many good projects underway, I thought these might help others as they have me:

Thanks to shrI sAi, I discovered the visually-motivated kanban project/ task management system (can be realized with trello.com or github projects). I think that's a great way to keep track of what needs to be done where and what to focus on now.
https://leankit.com/learn/kanban/kanban-board/ . I've become such a fan that I have a trello board for my family :-)

​At my wife's lab, they prefer zoom.us​ for meetings - it works great from my recent experience, and has wide device coverage.

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Pankajashree R

Jul 31, 2017, 12:24:51 AM7/31/17
to sanskrit-programmers
I use Trello and I love it. :-)

Zoom works well on desktop. On my mobile there were some issues; may be there was some problem with my phone. But, how is it different from Google hangouts/skype ?

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Jul 31, 2017, 1:10:34 AM7/31/17
to sanskrit-programmers
I use Trello and I love it. :-)

​किन्निमित्तम् इति कौतूहलम्।​

Zoom works well on desktop. On my mobile there were some issues; may be there was some problem with my phone. But, how is it different from Google hangouts/skype ?

ध्वनिचित्रयोर् ​गुणवत्ता ऽधिकेति वार्ता। ​

On Sunday, 30 July 2017 08:56:22 UTC+5:30, विश्वासो वासुकिजः wrote:
Since there are many good projects underway, I thought these might help others as they have me:

Thanks to shrI sAi, I discovered the visually-motivated kanban project/ task management system (can be realized with trello.com or github projects). I think that's a great way to keep track of what needs to be done where and what to focus on now.
https://leankit.com/learn/kanban/kanban-board/ . I've become such a fan that I have a trello board for my family :-)

​At my wife's lab, they prefer zoom.us​ for meetings - it works great from my recent experience, and has wide device coverage.

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Pankajashree R

Jul 31, 2017, 5:02:17 AM7/31/17
to sanskrit-programmers

On Monday, 31 July 2017 10:40:34 UTC+5:30, विश्वासो वासुकिजः wrote:

I use Trello and I love it. :-)

​किन्निमित्तम् इति कौतूहलम्।​

For listing self-learning tasks and for online collaboration projects (mainly web-dev related).