ashtadhyayi.com

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

May 12, 2017, 9:04:50 PM5/12/17
to sanskrit-programmers
I stumbled upon this very well designed no-nonsense, easy to use website while looking up a sUtra. The content has been formatted and presented with great care.

A feedback I sent: केन कृतमेतत्!? शोभनम् अतीवम्! अभिनन्द्यो भवान्। भवत्साहाय्यं कर्तुं शक्नोम्यहम्। सन्तीतोऽपि सूत्रव्याख्या मत्सकाशे। सम्पर्कं साधयतु।

​I found this bit in http://ashtadhyayi.com/sutraani/5/2/100 most wonderful:​

सूत्रार्थ:
This sutra is not updated yet. It will be updated eventually, but if you would like us to update this sutra on priority, please send a message using the link at the bottom of this page. Thanks!

Vishvas /विश्वासः