Re: Question

विश्वासो वासुकः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Aug 10, 2013, 3:58:15 PM8/10/13
to e s Sashi, संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH, sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
+ संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः, संस्कृताभियान्त्रिका - भवद्भिर् उत्तरं ज्ञातं चेत् सूच्यताम्।

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 3:25 AM, e s Sashi <r...@lokamata.com> wrote:
We use baraha IME to type Sanskrit, Kannada, Tamil on windows. It takes phonetic input and produces fixed out put (unlike google which gives choices of words). For Sanskrit and for Hebbar tamil (where the words are not in the dicitionary) baraha IME works quite well. Google works well in mail with the phonetic option but outside gmail it is very confusing and does not work.

We would like to see if there is an IME for android and ipad so that we can edit texts on tablets without having to take along the laptop. With the limited technical capabilities, our search only showed some keyboards which did not work well. Is there a baraha like IME that works for android and/or ipad?
एतावत् मया न प्राप्तम्।

In the absence of such an IME we are stuck with trying to use windows tablets with baraha installed on them.

Vishvas /विश्वासः