Re: Extract Unicode Devanagari from PDF (vishvas.vasuki@gmail.com)

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Nov 11, 2013, 7:45:46 PM11/11/13
to Mārcis Gasūns (Google Drive), sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
+ sanskrit-programmers

Hi Marcis.

Your docs are very useful, but you could be doing something better.

You should maintain an issue tracker.  For example, I started one for entirely separate projects here - https://code.google.com/p/samskrita-bharati-usa/issues/list . You can start a dummy google code project and track issues you care about.

Advantages:
* You can forget about sharing/ permission worries.
* Future searchers can stumble upon it through google.
* You can prioritize and track progress on issues easily.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Mārcis Gasūns (Google Drive) <gas...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've shared an item with you.
Google Drive: create, share and keep all of your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Mārcis Gasūns

Nov 11, 2013, 7:52:33 PM11/11/13
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com, Mārcis Gasūns (Google Drive)
Hi Vishvas,

On Tuesday, 12 November 2013 04:45:46 UTC+4, विश्वासो वासुकिजः wrote:
Your docs are very useful,
It is not yet, but

but you could be doing something better.

You should maintain an issue tracker.
I will think about it in 2014, understood.

 For example, I started one for entirely separate projects here - https://code.google.com/p/samskrita-bharati-usa/issues/list . You can start a dummy google code project and track issues you care about.

Advantages:
* You can forget about sharing/ permission worries.
That's not so hard :)

* Future searchers can stumble upon it through google.
This is a plus, but not what I aim at now.

* You can prioritize and track progress on issues easily.
This might be the case, have to text, thanks.

I have not found yet a way to save from .doc to .pdf and get same Unicode devanagari back from .pdf
But I have got a clue.