Call for Developer Participation - Hyrax Analytics

Steven I Van Tuyl

Nov 27, 2017, 4:03:43 PM11/27/17
to samvera-tech

All,

Over the past half-year, the Hyrax Analytics Working Group has been busy putting together analytics requirements and design for improving analytics and reporting functionality in Hyrax. We're now ready to start planning a community development effort to implement this work and would like you to consider participating. Based on interest in the Working Group, interest expressed at Samvera Connect this year, and a long-standing set of requests for better analytics in Hyrax (and previously Sufia) we know there is a great deal of interest in seeing this work through.

As a starting point, please fill out this poll with your general availability in the first quarter of 2018. Once we have a solid understanding of who may be able to participate, we'll sort out the details of timing and commitment.

Please be in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

Steve Van Tuyl

Steven I Van Tuyl

Nov 27, 2017, 4:31:58 PM11/27/17
to samvera-tech
OH!

In case you're looking for more information about the Working Group, you can find our page here, along with supporting documents, requirements, and design.