Fwd: [Samskrita] Re: Sanskrit as official language in US schools

विश्वासो वासुकिजः

Sep 10, 2013, 11:09:22 PM9/10/13
to samskrita...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, September 9, 2013 1:01:36 AM UTC-7, dileep...@gmail.com wrote:
Hoping to put an end to all such thoughts that Samskrit is not very much being taught in India, we have founded an NGO Cultural India Foundation in Bangalore, Karnataka, India and have implemented "Akshara Dyuti", a Samskrit Learning programme in regular schools from Std 1 to Std 9 across State, ICSE, CBSE schools in Karnataka. Being in the 2nd year, we have been able to get support of several schools in around 21 districts in Karnataka and currently 101 schools are teaching Samskrit for around 22,500 students.

With the encouragement so far, we hope to see Samskrit being learnt by every young student in Karnataka and soon in India !

Interested may visit www.culturalindia.org

Regards,
Dileep Bellave