Ayush homam for girl babies. Why is it not done usually?

meenu (meenakshi b)

May 20, 2015, 12:05:27 PM5/20/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

In my house there are two kids.. Co sis son and my daughter. My in laws are talking esp my hubby about performing ayush homam to be performed for the baby boy but not to be performed for girl babies.. of course 1st year ayush homam is done for both of them.

I want to know why ayush homam is not usually performed for girl babies because I am feeling bad that in the same house,for one child ayush homam is being performed and it's done for the other child.

Looking forward for ur reply

Thanks and regards,
Meenakshi B