Lalita Sahasranama

venkata sastry

Jun 17, 2016, 11:57:28 PM6/17/16
to samskrita
Hari Om,

I'm looking to purchase 2 chanting booklets in Sanskrit. Lalita Sahasranama and Lalita Trisati.

Could anyone refer me to a good online shop?

Thanks,
Venkata

Nagaraj Paturi

Jun 18, 2016, 12:24:42 AM6/18/16
to saMskRRita-sandesha-shreNiH
chanting booklets ?

Can you please elaborate?

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )

venkata sastry

Jun 18, 2016, 8:16:29 AM6/18/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Sure,

A small book that is made purely for chanting. It contains only sanskrit.

More elaboration needed? :)

Krishnan Ramachandran

Jun 18, 2016, 8:16:47 AM6/18/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
Thank you for your mail. Giri Trading Company may have the books you look for. I have books in Sanskrit bought from them. It's ideal. I have been using for years.

Regards and Pranams

Krishnan

Velury Krishna

Jun 18, 2016, 10:07:15 AM6/18/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com
we have sanskrit text published by ramakrishna math, chennai.  we are situated at the congress building, teynampet, opp to DMS.

Pranaams
V.Krishna

Nagaraj Paturi

Jun 18, 2016, 1:05:20 PM6/18/16
to saMskRRita-sandesha-shreNiH
If you can read Telugu script, there are several such. One publisher/seller is Tagore Publishing House , Kachiguda X Roads,

Hyderabad.

Nagaraj Paturi

Jun 18, 2016, 1:21:28 PM6/18/16
to saMskRRita-sandesha-shreNiH
Tagore Publishing House
20, Vysya Hostel Building, Kachiguda 'X' Roads, Kachiguda Station Rd, Kachiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500027
Phone:040 2756 8329

Nagaraj Paturi

Jun 18, 2016, 1:26:25 PM6/18/16
to saMskRRita-sandesha-shreNiH