Sri Hanumat Jayanti (17-Dec-2017) - Sri Pavanajashtakam - Rare stotras

K.N.RAMESH

Dec 19, 2017, 12:18:18 PM12/19/17
courtesy:Sri.K.Muralidharan Iyengar

Dear All,

Greetings and Namaste. It has been a while since my last post and it has been difficult to find personal time and apologies.

As tomorrow is Sri Hanumat Jayanti (17-Dec-2017), I am delighted to attach a very sweet 8-stanza prayer which shall bestow annihilation of all sins and enhancement of Punya, comforts and wealth as per the brief Phalashruti. Though I normally endeavor to share hymns which are hitherto not widely shared, this perhaps does not belong to that category.

Incidentally, Saturn transits into Sagittarius a couple of days later (19-Dec-2017) as per one tradition and therefore prayers to Lord Hanuman will be apt for both occasions. Worship of Lord Hanuman shall be an indefatigable armor for those Saturn's Gochara turns adverse (1,2, 4, 7,8, 12 houses) May we pray to Lord Hanuman and seek His blessings.

May I also take this occasion to wish you all a very happy new year 2018 as I will be traveling for the next couple of weeks. May the new year 2018 be the best one you have always dreamt of in all the dimensions of your life.

Subrahmanian R

Dec 19, 2017, 9:23:19 PM12/19/17
to samskrita

I think it would be विबुध वन्दितम् and not विभुद वन्दितम् in verse 7.

Regards

R Subrahmanian

hnbhat

Dec 20, 2017, 1:09:10 AM12/20/17