संस्कृतवाणी पाक्षिकपत्रिका

DR Y N RAO

Jun 13, 2016, 1:07:55 PM6/13/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Can anyone help me by providing the Link for the 'संस्कृतवाणी पाक्षिकपत्रिका' (SanskrutavaaNi Fornightly Magazine)?

--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
06/13/2016

ken p

Jun 13, 2016, 3:42:14 PM6/13/16
to samskrita

Taff Rivers

Jun 13, 2016, 6:21:58 PM6/13/16
to samskrita, Eddie Hadley
Dr.

  I make the transliteration thus:

     saṃskṛtavāṇī pākṣikapatrikā

  and dig up this info.

Sanskrit Vani
Fortnightly
Jeevan Sharma
174, Ramanuj Marg,
Ibrahimpur, Delhi-110036
sanskritvanee at gmail.com

  which may or may not be still extant.

It appears to be available in a number of scripts.

If it's the one you're seeking, you may wish to give that email a try.

Taff,

  R&D person

DR Y N RAO

Jun 14, 2016, 7:46:33 AM6/14/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Taff,

Thanks for your prompt response!    Just a while ago, I had sent an e-mail to the e-mail address sanskr...@gmail.com provided by you.   I shall revert back after I get any response from the concerned Editor Mr. Jeevan Sharma.

--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
06/14/2016