Shri Nateshwari Nateshwara Sammelana Sahasranamavali

K.N.RAMESH

Jun 23, 2016, 1:50:19 AM6/23/16

Courtesy: Kaumaaram

Dear Devotees,

Sometime back I had circulated the Tamil version of Shri Nateshwari Nateshwara Sammelana Sahasranamavali.  Please see the revised and updated version, where the errors have been corrected.

Those desirous of reading the Devanagari version may visit the website www.sanskritdocuments.org and click Shiva under the heading Deity.

  I am happy to share a link on yet another beautiful ashtottara shatanamavali on Lord Shiva who is called shri airAvateshwara in Sri Nemam, near Tiruvarur.

[This ashottaram cannot be accessed without this link because the indexing is pending.  Hence, please use the aforesaid link].

I have translated the introductory portion of the book to make us generally understand the greatness of this temple.

You would also find that Shri Radhakrishna Sastrigal's books have been fully uploaded in www.svradhakrishnasastri.in.  The hunt for his books can now be stopped.  It would be a treasure to fully download these books and keep it with you.

Sri.Nateshwari.Nateswara.Sammelana.Sahasra.Namavali.pdf