Sorry, link to the post was missed out Bar-Chart of अधिकार-सूत्राणि of अष्टाध्यायी

S. L. Abhyankar

May 4, 2016, 11:53:57 AM5/4/16
नमांसि सर्वेभ्यः !

When compiling my study and thoughts of अधिकार-सूत्राणि of अष्टाध्यायी it was His grace that I got this idea of building a bar-chart. I wonder whether this is first ever attempt to do so.

Here is the link to the post containing the Bar Chart of अधिकार-सूत्राणि of अष्टाध्यायी
I am really thrilled at the bar chart. I hope you will also enjoy it !

I guess it is a unique and different view, not only of अधिकार-सूत्राणि but of अष्टाध्यायी as a whole.
सस्नेहम्
अभ्यंकरकुलोत्पन्नः श्रीपादः ।
"श्रीपतेः पदयुगं स्मरणीयम् ।"

Nagaraj Paturi

May 4, 2016, 11:57:35 AM5/4/16
to saMskRRita-sandesha-shreNiH
Interesting work. Very much useful to learners.

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )

Ashwini Kumar Aggarwal

Jun 2, 2016, 7:43:47 AM6/2/16
to samskrita
excellent. it shall open up many avenues of learning. it shall also give a fillip to the sanskrit language and the ashtadhyayi..

जय गुरुदेव

Arvind_Kolhatkar

Jun 2, 2016, 9:21:23 AM6/2/16
to samskrita
Abhyankarji,

I write this to specifically state that I very much appreciate the novel ideas you throw out from time to time in the matter of study of Sanskrit.  I am not a professional Sanskritist.  My knowledge of Sanskrit grammar does not extend to Panini, so I cannot comment upon what you are doing here but do feel that I must put on record my appreciation of you desire to work.

Arvind Kolhatkar.