Free Sanskrit class by email

K.N.RAMESH

Jan 22, 2018, 1:00:23 PM1/22/18
AN OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE YOUR SAMSKRITAM FREE
==================

My name is Krupalu Ogeti. I live in Hyd. I am a full-time volunteer for Samskritam & Gita prachar. I am an engineer with 14+ years of Skt. experience.

I have an offer for those with basic Samskrit familiarity & keenness to improve. If you can distinguish between अहं काशी गच्छामि and अहं काशीं गच्छामि; or between सः मां पुस्तकं दत्तवान् and सः मह्यं पुस्तकं दत्तवान्, you are welcome to enroll.

You don't have to be comfortable in Spoken Samskritam. No other prerequisite also. Your  confidentiality will be maintained.

Right now, the no-fee-at-all offer is only through emails. Those interested need to be comfortable in typing in Devanagari. You can enroll by writing a couple of paragraphs about your personal Samskrit journey, preferably in Samskritam (in Devanagari, of course).

Once selected, I will send you 10 sentences per week by email. You need to suggest corrections, if any. Those who respond would receive next round.

The scheme starts on 03/02/2018, a Saturday.

Please email your interest to me at 'okru...@samskritam.net'.

If you can not email for some reason, you can  message your interest by WhatsApp to 7396249650.

You can freely circulate this message in all your groups & bring in all your friends. Let us learn together.

Ramakrishnan D

Jan 22, 2018, 9:27:58 PM1/22/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com

बहूत्तमम् महोदय ! अभिन‍न्दनानि !

Kadiyalidurga

Jan 25, 2018, 7:46:05 PM1/25/18
to samskrita
 sir ,

My name : mohan reddy G engineer,pg in management ,pg in law and pg in engineering and age 50+  ,even though i stay in Hyderabad and frequent travel to chennai on my issues ,every week ,even though i know how to read devanagari (not very well )  slowly i read , now i realised  what i lost in last 30 years of age with out learning this language , very depressing about this , for last one year i am trying to get back what i have lost in not learning this divine language , a very sad state of affairs on this front in this area . pl help me to learn this language

with regards.,

mohan reddy / 9395194702

Ramakrishnan D

Jan 26, 2018, 3:46:34 AM1/26/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr.Mohanreddy,
Happy that you wish to learn this Divine language.  You may contact
any of these people according to your location in Hyderabad.
Sri Sanjiva Kumar  9440557722 ... Samskrita Bharathi...Manikonda.
Sri Krupalu     ....,7396249650  .....Samskritam.Net.... Himayatnagar.
D.Ramakrishnan  040-24064003... Dilsukhnagar.
Akella H P Rao    9246572182 ......Veda Samskruti Samithi.
Regards.

Prabha Pillai

Jan 26, 2018, 8:09:05 AM1/26/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Do you know any such classes in Mumbai, western suburb Borivali?

Yammanuru VamseeDhar

Feb 27, 2018, 10:46:39 PM2/27/18
to samskrita
Sir ! Please share the contact details of a trainer residing in Kukatpally area also.

Thank you.
mohan reddy / 9395194702
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to samskrita+...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/samskrita.

vasantha syamalam

Feb 28, 2018, 5:04:57 AM2/28/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
नमोनमः।
अहं किञ्चित् संस्कृतं जानामि। सर्वे दशलकाराः पर्यन्तं पाठयन्ति। तदनन्तरं अग्रे न पाठयन्ति। अहं सन्नन्तप्रक्रिया, यङ्गन्तप्रक्रिया, इत्यादयः विषये ज्ञातुमिच्छामि। बहुदिनेभ्यः अहं प्रतीक्षारता। को अपि अस्ति वा मम साहाय्यं कर्तुम्? कृपया लिखतु।

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 8:39 AM, Yammanuru VamseeDhar <mahaat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (mahaat...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

Sir ! Please share the contact details of a trainer residing in Kukatpally area also.

Thank you.
mohan reddy / 9395194702
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to samskrita+...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/samskrita.

Vikram Bhaskaruni

Mar 3, 2018, 3:50:34 PM3/3/18
to samskrita
Ramesh Mahodaya,
Thanks for the information about Sanskrit classes by email. Can you please clarify the email address of Krupalu Ogeti Mahoday?
धन्यवाद:
कृष्ण:

Ramakrishnan D

Mar 4, 2018, 1:13:29 AM3/4/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com, ogeti krupalu
Dear Vikramji,
Namaste.  Sri Krupalu's e-mail address is :  okru...@samskritam.net
He is available on whatsapp also on his mobile 7396249650.
All the best.
Ramakrishnan.D.