Re: Information on Sanskrit Version of Indian Constitution

Manish Modi

Aug 30, 2014, 11:20:32 PM8/30/14
to Sanskrit

|| ॐ ह्रीं श्री सीमन्धरस्वामिने नमः ||

|| Auṃ Hrīṃ Śrī Sīmandharasvāmine Namaḥ ||

Jay Jinendra

Dear Ajit Gargeshwari,

I did not state that we should teach our children the Constitution in Sanskrit. Please read my posting carefully before mocking it. I am reiterating the point so that you do not have to dig up my previous email.

3. Young Minds

Teach Sanskrit to our children. The human memory is at its sharpest till the age of 6. If we wish to truly promote Sanskrit, we should teach Sanskrit to our young children. They will pick it up quickly.

Best regards,

Manish Yashodhar Modi

हिन्दी ग्रन्थ कार्यालय

१९१२ से धर्म, संस्कृति तथा साहित्य की सेवा में

HINDI GRANTH KARYALAY

Publishers Since 1912

9 Hirabaug  CP Tank

Mumbai 400004

भारत

Telephones

+91 22 2382 6739

+91 98208 96128

Email

jain...@aol.com

Ajit Gargeshwari <ajit.gar...@gmail.com>: Aug 29 04:33PM +0530

Yes and teach our children Indian Constitutions In Sanskrit !!!!!!!! wow!
Now I tend to agree with this what a great grand idea of

Ethnocentric, universal and start young. Sorry to have even deferred from
the stalwarts of this nice group.

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।

Ajit Gargeshwari