Sanskrit 2003 in Mac

सीताराम

Mar 16, 2014, 9:45:24 PM3/16/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
नमस्ते
I have a Mac and I use Sanskrit 2003 a lot.
I have a need to work with a document what requires vedic accents (उदात्त, अनुदात्त, स्वरित)
I found under the font setting all the characters I need, but its a pain to insert these characters using mouse all the time.
I was wondering if there is a way to assign a keyboard shortcut to it. For now I added these characters to the favs but it would be nice to have it assigned to the keyboard.

attached image is a screenshot of part of all the sanskrit characters available with Sanskrit 2003 font.
--
धन्यवाद: - राम
Sanskrit2003_Gylph.png