Legacy CSX (Computerised Sanskrit eXtended) font

Taff Rivers

Sep 13, 2016, 8:49:40 AM9/13/16
to samskrita, Eddie Hadley
Font conversion experts, please.

I have long wished to be able to use Charles Wikner's superb legacy font CSX+ in a Unicode context.

Has anyone been able to generate it using such utilities as Font Forge?

The current 64 bit version of Font Forge causes a rare BSOD on my Windows 10 Pro AU system when I try to generate one myself.

Regards,

Taff Rivers,

Taff Rivers

Sep 14, 2016, 1:34:14 PM9/14/16
to samskrita, eddie...@gmail.com
All,

   I now have the CSX+ fonts I sought, in both Open type and  Adobe formats. These are readily available as I have since discovered.

   However, I still seek Charles Wikner's font -  a different font, which I should have made clear.

   It is a postscript font, (Unix) which he had developed himself in the early days, to produce his Sanskrit Introductory.

   A postscript to open type (Windows) font conversion would therefore have been needed.

   In the meantime, I'll try and locate a good conversion tool, myself.

Thanks again,