Vaanchaa kalpa gaNapati mantra nyAsaH

Sai Susarla

Oct 13, 2016, 7:07:14 AM10/13/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Could someone give me a pointer to the dhyAna shloka + karA.nga nyaasa for the vAnchA-kalpa gaNapati mantra?

I searched in a Skt book called AmnAya-mandAra. It's not there.
What I am referring to is a mantra with gaNapati + saubhAgya-panchadashi + gAyatri intertwined.

I saw several mantra texts listed in the recent discussions. Hence hoping for an answer.
Thanks,
- Sai.

Prabhakara Das

Oct 16, 2016, 1:09:30 PM10/16/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Full text is available in SreeVidya Ratnakara , published by SreeVidya sadhana peeth, Varanasi. Chowkamba is distributing it.