Fwd:

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Jun 5, 2017, 3:29:45 PM6/5/17
to Samskrita Google Group
Posting this on request of a friend :

Namaste

Here is an invitation for a special lecture program to be held in Bangalore. Kindly do the needful to reach this to many institutions and individuals. Discussion forums, Whats App groups dedicated to Sanskrit can be ideal addressees.

Thanks and regards
subrahmanian.v

Dear Sir,

I am sending herewith an Invitation of Lecture, which will be held at PPSM Conference Hall on 7th June 2017 at 10.30 a.m.

Kindly publish this matter in Sanskrit related websites.

With regards,
Dr. A.V. Nagasampige

Invitation.jpg

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Jun 5, 2017, 3:45:47 PM6/5/17
to samskrita
I'm very sorry to post this without any Subject.
It's invitation for Prof V Venkatachalam Memorial Lecture.