Looking for Amarakosha audio rendering?

arjun kumar

Oct 7, 2016, 9:20:57 AM10/7/16
to samskrita
Hello,

I am looking for Amarakosha audio rendering. Sanskrit Bharati used to have audio CD but it seem they stopped selling. The other source at http://sanskritcentral.com/audio/amarakosha. does not seem to be complete.

Anyone knows where I could get Amarakosha audio rendering?

Thanks in advance
Arjun.

विश्वासो वासुकिजः

Oct 7, 2016, 3:00:54 PM10/7/16
to samskrita

शुक्रवार, 7 अक्टूबर 2016 को 6:20:57 पूर्व UTC-7 को, arjun kumar ने लिखा:
Hello,

Sanskrit Bharati used to have audio CD but it seem they stopped selling.
Google Play इत्यत्रोपलभ्यते ऽमिरिकेषु संस्कृतभारतीविपणात्।

The other source at http://sanskritcentral.com/audio/amarakosha. does not seem to be complete.

http://amara.aupasana.com/amara.html?varga=1.09.shabdaadi इत्यत्राप्यस्ति किञ्चित्।

Thanks in advance
Arjun.

arjun kumar

Oct 11, 2016, 8:32:26 AM10/11/16
to samskrita
Hello Vishwas,

Thanks for the reply but the link you send has only small portion of rendering of amarakosha and google play or apple iTunes does not have any entries on Amarakosha.

To repeat my request I am looking for audio rendering of Amarakosha so that it's easy for me to memorize it.

Thanks in advance
Arjun.

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Oct 11, 2016, 10:52:10 AM10/11/16
to संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH

Thanks for the reply but the link you send has only small portion of rendering of amarakosha and google play or apple iTunes does not have any entries on Amarakosha.

P V S Kumar

Oct 12, 2016, 12:32:54 PM10/12/16
to samskrita

Video rendering of Amarakosha in four parts by a young boy is available in YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfO91zj1WYA&list=PLOzWhPvMljMMHmdmBk7lHrnzsP2vA4Yhv

Thanks
Kumar

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Oct 12, 2016, 1:48:47 PM10/12/16
to संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH

Video rendering of Amarakosha in four parts by a young boy is available in YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfO91zj1WYA&list=PLOzWhPvMljMMHmdmBk7lHrnzsP2vA4Yhv

​अपूर्णं मन्ये, किन्तु मनोहरम्! अद्य चैतदपि बालबोधनं दृष्टम् - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChQzemhImnI&feature=youtu.be

Dr.R.P.Sharma

Oct 13, 2016, 12:41:41 AM10/13/16
to samskrita
अमरकोशाय एतावन्तः जनाः प्रयतन्ते । किमर्थं येन केनाsपि महापुरुषेण Audio recording कर्तुं प्रयत्नः न क्रियते?

अचिरकाल एव अस्मान् श्रवणमाध्यमेन अमरकोशं महापुरुषः कश्चन अनुगृह्णीयादिति आशास्महे ।

Hnbhat B.R.

Oct 13, 2016, 12:44:27 AM10/13/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com
अमरकोशाय एतावन्तः जनाः प्रयतन्ते । किमर्थं येन केनाsपि महापुरुषेण Audio recording कर्तुं प्रयत्नः न क्रियते?

अथवा स्वयममरकोशं पठितुंं प्रयतते? अन्यैः पठितस्य श्रवाणायैव कुतूहलिनः किमिति?

Aurobind Padiyath

Oct 13, 2016, 4:29:28 AM10/13/16
to samskrita
I found the following link to the audio files
http://sanskritcentral.com/audio/Amarakosa
Hope this helps.
Aurobind

Aurobind Padiyath

Oct 13, 2016, 4:33:42 AM10/13/16
to samskrita
Sorry for the link error

https://shar.es/1EcffQ

Sanskrit Central is where you can find everything related to Sanskrit. Including Sanskrit Aggregator, Sanskrit Videos, Learning Sanskrit, Sanskrit Dictionary, Talk about Sanskrit, Sanskrit Books.

Sent using Share this

Aurobind

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Oct 13, 2016, 2:40:00 PM10/13/16
to संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH
​समयाभावादिति मन्ये। प्रायणे श्त्रोतुं सौकर्यं भवति बहूनाम्।​

arjun kumar

Oct 21, 2016, 9:04:12 AM10/21/16
to samskrita
Hello,

Thanks for all the replies to my question, sorry for delay in responding.

Although few member replied in sanskrit and my sanskrit is not that great but it seems from all the replies that there does not exist complete audio rendering of Amarakosha. Sanskrit Bharati Amarakosha CD was good option but they also stopped selling it now.

Else I assume I will just try to memorize Amarakosha from the book itself.

Thanks
Arjun.

Harsh Thakkar

Jan 2, 2022, 4:07:23 PM1/2/22
to samskrita
sarvebhyo namaH

aham jaanaami - puratanam 'thread' asti ...

just wanted to know if any source was found .. i came across one here -> https://archive.org/details/AmaraKoshahAudio - haven't got a chance to confirm its quality/completeness/etc. yet :)

dhanyavaadaH

jayatu samskritam!

Prathibha Sharangapani

Jan 2, 2022, 7:58:02 PM1/2/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Please try vyomalabs website. I think they have a recording of the प्रथमकाण्ड

Prathibha

Aurobind Padiyath

Jan 2, 2022, 8:24:41 PM1/2/22
to samskrita