Query on Hindi poetry recordings

Irene Galstian

Oct 13, 2017, 5:21:13 AM10/13/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear List,

Apologies for a Hindi-related query on the Sanskrit forum, but here I know people whose opinions are trustworthy.
I am looking for good recordings of Hindi poetry, and the texts of the poems recited. If there is an English translation, even better. Basically, Manish Modi is already doing this via his Roz Ek Sher, of which I am an enthusiastic reader, but if I had recordings of poems I could take them with me on the mp3 player to listen to through the day.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Kind regards,
Irene

विश्वासो वासुकिजः

Oct 17, 2017, 12:55:43 AM10/17/17