The following sanskrit books are available (FREE)

psho...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2017, 11:16:45 PM4/20/17
to samskrita
These sanskrit books are available (Free):

- First Lessons in Sanskrit Grammar and Reading (spiral bound) -- Judith M. Tyberg
- Samasa Kusumavali
- Sanskrit Sandhi and Exercises (spiral bound) -- B.A. Van Nooten
- Another book on Samsa (I don't recall the name of its author)
- The sanskrit teacher (volumes 1 and 2) -- Rao Bahadur Kamalashankar & Pranshankar Trivedi

I live in the San Francisco bay area. If you're interested in these books, please let me know.

Naresh Cuntoor

Apr 21, 2017, 4:54:55 AM4/21/17
to samskrita
To those interested - please contact the poster ( psho...@gmail.com ) off the list.

Thanks,
Naresh

Dr. S.V. Ranade

Jun 25, 2017, 11:18:05 AM6/25/17
to samskrita
Dear Sir,
Thanks for grateful offer. I am interested in these books.
We are having our website www.anskritdeepika.org currently with Marathi medium and would like to enhance it with English medium.  I am retired professor from Engg. College in Sangli India and the site was developed by my wife Late Mrs. Shubhangi Ranade, who expired last year.
I am currently staying in Sunnyvale with my son.

Can you send to following address.
 Sushant Ranade
Apt. E-74, 1055, Manet Dr. Sannyvale, CA
Please ask for any clarifications,

 with regards,
Dr. S. V. Ranade

ken p

Jun 25, 2017, 12:49:42 PM6/25/17
to samskrita

Dr. S.V. Ranade

Jun 25, 2017, 1:15:10 PM6/25/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Sorry for spelling mistake.
Please visit following link to get random Subhashit with Marathi meaning and audio clip.

You can see new Subhashit with refresh page.

 I shall pay the postal and other expenses for books. If you desire, I shall return the books after taking notes.
With regards,
 S. V. Ranade

trivedi chaitanya

Jun 25, 2017, 2:09:52 PM6/25/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
wonderful like it very much.

Taff Rivers

Jun 25, 2017, 5:12:59 PM6/25/17
to samskrita
Dr,

==> ... I shall return the books after taking notes. <==

   If all you actually require is the verbal content, regardless of their physical media, then there are pdf's and such like available for download...

Viz.  https://ia800301.us.archive.org/10/items/SamaasaKusumaavali/Samaasa-Kusumaavali.pdf

... a very clear scan. But a respectable pdf reader that allows for page rotation etc. is needed.

Hope this helps,

    Taff

   For myself, I am looking for the samāsacakra document, but...

Irene Galstian

Jun 26, 2017, 6:41:13 AM6/26/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
If the Samasacakra Taff is after is a 15 or so page document from the 19th century, I have heard that University of Chicago has it on microform, and a copy can be requested from them.

Shrivathsa B

Jun 26, 2017, 9:56:48 AM6/26/17
to saMskRRita-sandesha-shreNiH
This book, samaasakusumaavali is only a value addition (english trans.) on the samaasa chapter of shabdamanjari published by RS Vadyar and Sons.

That the authors haven't credited the earlier book doesn't bathe them in glory.

Sunder Hattangadi

Jun 26, 2017, 5:15:00 PM6/26/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Taff Rivers