Ashtadhyayi Classes

Usha Sanka

Aug 28, 2014, 10:32:34 AM8/28/14
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, sams...@googlegroups.com, Sanskrit Academy, sanskrit-acade...@googlegroups.com, sanskrit-abhyas...@googlegroups.com, sanskrit...@googlegroups.com
Namaste
People ask for Ashtadhyayi Classes often. Here is one-
Found useful.. Explained in simple English.
[Ignore if already aware.]
-vinItA
उषा

--
"-यद्गत्वा न निवर्तन्ते तद्धाम परमं मम"

mukesh patel

Aug 31, 2014, 1:51:22 AM8/31/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Nice sharing....

mukesh patel

Aug 31, 2014, 2:25:14 AM8/31/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
किन्तु तत्र द्वितीय क्लास नास्त्येव किम्।

Usha Sanka

Sep 3, 2014, 9:23:17 AM9/3/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
अत्र पश्यतु भ्रातः- सर्वाः कक्षाः एकत्र सन्ति-

अत्र तेषां अद्वैत अकाडमी- इति संस्थायाः संस्कृत-सम्बन्धि सर्वे चलचित्राः सन्ति- द्रष्टुं शक्यते।

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 11:55 AM, mukesh patel <thehal...@gmail.com> wrote:
किन्तु तत्र द्वितीय क्लास नास्त्येव किम्।

Usha Sanka

Sep 3, 2014, 9:26:25 AM9/3/14
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, sams...@googlegroups.com, Sanskrit Academy, sanskrit-acade...@googlegroups.com, sanskrit-abhyas...@googlegroups.com, sanskrit...@googlegroups.com

सीताराम

Sep 3, 2014, 12:00:44 PM9/3/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
If you read the comment response from Advaita- Academy it read as below
"Lesson number 2 is being uploaded by academy. Please wait."

By the way they uploaded the second talk

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 2:25 AM, mukesh patel <thehal...@gmail.com> wrote:
किन्तु तत्र द्वितीय क्लास नास्त्येव किम्।

धन्यवाद: - राम

Usha Sanka

Sep 3, 2014, 12:28:04 PM9/3/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
OK- let me correct the sentence- my intention was to say- "...place for full set of videos... until now"
Thanks.

सीताराम

Sep 3, 2014, 9:40:59 PM9/3/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Ushaji,
My previous message for Mukesh - who was concerned that second lesson was missing. Not for you. Sorry I was not clear - I should have addressed it .
Raama

Usha Sanka

Sep 4, 2014, 3:35:38 AM9/4/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Oh, Is that so? OK Raamaji,
​No problem. Thankyou for clearing.
It happens with me as well in groups. :)
Let us address the particular member(s) ​to whom our reply is meant.. to avoid confusion.

Just one more useful video for those who want an introductory Samskrita bharati class
Learn to Speak Sanskrit in 10 days - Day 1