रामकोटी Template

सीताराम

Jun 9, 2018, 11:03:48 AM6/9/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
नमस्ते
Inspired by my uncle, I decided to write श्रीराम 10M times as my grand father also did it in his lifetime.
Instead of writing on paper I decided to do on iPad with GoodNotes app.
Attached is the template, with zoom feature I could write 10k per page. Without zoom 1k per page. People who want to write can print the second page as needed as well. 1k per page makes count very

After many tries I came upto this template. I finished my first 100,000.  I hope it helps others who wish embark on this journey.

Just to put it in perspective if you write 1,000 a day without missing a single day it will take 27.4 years to complete it. Good luck

जय श्रीराम ।
--
धन्यवाद: - राम
1k_RaamaKoti_Template.pdf

Shrivathsa B

Jun 9, 2018, 5:30:54 PM6/9/18
to saMskRRita-sandesha-shreNiH
Very beautiful that you made this. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Vaidhhya Mani

Jun 9, 2018, 8:32:33 PM6/9/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Sitaram ji,
How to write Ṛama namā in this document?
Please help me.
Thanking you.

DR Y N RAO

Jun 9, 2018, 8:32:47 PM6/9/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Sitaraama,

Very good 'Sevaa' offered to Bhagwan Shrirama!

Could you guide me as to write with the help of an iPad?

With best wishes,
--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
09/06/2018

सीताराम

Jun 9, 2018, 9:10:49 PM6/9/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Rao garu & Vaidhya ji
If you both have iPad then please download this app.

Open the attachment I send in this e-mail to and start writing. I am on the road this whole week, once I get back home I will try to make a small video and share the link with you all.

Thank you
Raama

सीताराम

Jun 9, 2018, 10:54:31 PM6/9/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Raogaru & Vaidhya ji
I found how to mirror iPad on my computer thats why could create the video so easily.
Here is a small video showing you how to use goodNotes app to write Raamakoti on iPad or any digital media that has good note taking app.

I hope it helps
Raama

Vaidhhya Mani

Jun 9, 2018, 11:38:32 PM6/9/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Sitaram ji,
I am having android version.Please
Help me

धन्यवाद: - राम

Vaidhhya Mani

Jun 9, 2018, 11:38:32 PM6/9/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
It's not coming in android.Please say any other app for Android version to try it.

धन्यवाद: - राम

--
धन्यवाद: - राम

DR Y N RAO

Jun 9, 2018, 11:38:33 PM6/9/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Seetaaraama,

Thanks but I need your Step-by-Step Guidance too in the matter!

With best wishes,
--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
10/06/2018

DR Y N RAO

Jun 9, 2018, 11:38:34 PM6/9/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Seetaaraama,

I will be waiting for your further communication.

With best wishes,
--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
10/06/2018

सीताराम

Jun 10, 2018, 3:46:33 AM6/10/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Rao garu,
Here is the step by step instruction

There is no GoodNotes app for Android devices. There could be better  note taking apps for android but I am not aware of it. May be android users can help
Raama

DR Y N RAO

Jun 10, 2018, 5:09:34 PM6/10/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Seetaaraama,

Thanks for sending the Video Link!

But my problem is this:  I normally work on my Desktop and very rarely work on my Laptop.  I do own a iPad but we use it only to talk with my seond son who is is USA!  As such, what I need from is 'Guidance' right from downloading the Raamakoti App on to the iPad and onwards.  Could you take the trouble of it?

With best wishes,
--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
10/06/2018

Vaidhhya Mani

Jun 11, 2018, 10:50:52 AM6/11/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Ji,Is this good notes 4 will be available in desktop?If so means please help me.

धन्यवाद: - राम

धन्यवाद: - राम

KN.Ramesh

Jun 20, 2018, 12:12:43 PM6/20/18