Re : rUdram

Animesh

Nov 17, 2014, 7:20:52 AM11/17/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Srī mātre namah

Thank you every one for his valuable comments .
I will shortly update the post .
One thing I want to share is I have encoded version of taittriya samhitA used in Maharashtra and Varanasi .
In this version long ( dirgh svarita ) svarita is not marked .Only it is recited orally.
I have used printed version of taittriya samhita by Chowkhamba publication Varanasi.

Regards
Animesh
Sent via Micromax

Rajagopal Iyer

Nov 20, 2014, 9:03:21 AM11/20/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
namo namaH,

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Animesh <darkde...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Srī mātre namah
>

> One thing I want to share is I have encoded version of taittriya samhitA used in Maharashtra and Varanasi .
> In this version long ( dirgh svarita ) svarita is not marked .Only it is recited orally.
> I have used printed version of taittriya samhita by Chowkhamba publication Varanasi.

I had encoded about 6 prpathaka in Itrans with sanskrit98 fonts (Which
was not Unicode) way back in Feb 2002 when unicode was not available
- to me at least.

http://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_veda/taitsamhita1.txt_sans98

TS 1.1 is only one which has been proof read and
I am attaching the associated PDF.

There are audio files of entire TS available which can be used in
encoding diirgha svarita.

I am willing to participate and contribute to the best of my
ability/capacity (none is much though) in this regards..

With warm regards and thanks to the great effort,
--
aa no bhadraaH kratavo yantu vishvataH
(Let auspicious come from the Universe)

Rajagopal