Visarga sandhis for chanting

viveks...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2017, 6:12:44 AM11/21/17
to samskrita

Hari Om dear group members,

Could someone kindly share a document that explains all the visarga sandhis for chanting in a clear way?

This could be immensely useful for anyone learning to chant properly.

(So far I haven’t been able to find anything online like this)

Much appreciated,

Vivek

Hnbhat B.R.

Nov 21, 2017, 6:38:27 AM11/21/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Please see http://www.learnsanskrit.org/references/sandhi/visarga

Vivek Ji

Nov 23, 2017, 1:20:20 AM11/23/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing the link. Very helpful material.

A friend just send me another document that explains visarga sandhis quite nicely also. Attaching it here for everyone to enjoy

Vivek
Visarga Sandhi.pdf