sasvarA upaniShadaH

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Aug 28, 2014, 10:24:12 PM8/28/14

I wish to find if all upaniShada-s could be found with svara.
By the word 'all', I mean at least ten famous Upanishads, and if possible more.
I know that respective veda-shAkhA-s are now extinct in many cases.
But, I hope that such reading is saved somewhere, because all vaidika-sampradAya-s were seriously busy in saving these with correct (intended) meaning.
If there is already any such publication, please guide me to it.
Otherwise, please put your views about possibilities to find these and ways to collect.
We wish to publish such an edition, if possible.

Ajit Gargeshwari

Aug 28, 2014, 10:40:44 PM8/28/14
to Samskrita Google Group
Not very sure if this is what you were looking at

This edition with Accent markings for Taittiriya upanishad

http://tinyurl.com/k54rlk9

This is for the entire yajur veda and the Upanishads can be extracted with accentual markings
http://www.sanskritweb.net/yajurveda/

Similaly one can extract from the printed editions of the vedas printed with Accentual markings relevant Upanishad sections

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Sep 6, 2014, 12:52:51 AM9/6/14
to Samskrita Google Group
Thank you.