Rasarāja's 62 small flowery stories

Irene Galstian

Mar 23, 2017, 8:04:29 AM3/23/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
ISBN 978-93-5087-073-0
Modern short stories in simple Sanskrit. English and Hindi translation also supplied. Useful as a Sanskrit-English-Hindi parallel text.

DR Y N RAO

Mar 23, 2017, 8:52:42 PM3/23/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Irene Galstian,

Please mention the details such as Website, Address of the Publisher, etc. from where the book in question could be obtained.
--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
03/24/2017

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Irene Galstian <gnos...@gmail.com> wrote:
ISBN 978-93-5087-073-0
Modern short stories in simple Sanskrit. English and Hindi translation also supplied. Useful as a Sanskrit-English-Hindi parallel text.

hemant kumar

Mar 24, 2017, 9:47:54 AM3/24/17
to samskrita
I could find the details for the book, but where to get this book online?
Book details: http://isbnplus.com/9789350870730
Full Title: Kathākusumadvāṣaṣṭiḥ
Author/Editor(s): Jayadeva Aruṇodaya JānīGargi C Pandit
ISBN: 93508707389789350870730
Publisher: Available at Jaydev Jani
Published Place: Vadodara
Published/Copyright Year: 2013
Language: English
Physical Description: 22 cm
LCCN: 2013317195
Number of pages: 348 (xxiv, 348 pages)

On Friday, 24 March 2017 06:22:42 UTC+5:30, DR Y N RAO wrote:
Dear Irene Galstian,

Please mention the details such as Website, Address of the Publisher, etc. from where the book in question could be obtained.
--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
03/24/2017
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Irene Galstian <gnos...@gmail.com> wrote:
ISBN 978-93-5087-073-0
Modern short stories in simple Sanskrit. English and Hindi translation also supplied. Useful as a Sanskrit-English-Hindi parallel text.

Irene Galstian

Mar 24, 2017, 10:14:08 AM3/24/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Address: A/15-17, DK Avenue, Mohan Garden, Najafgarh Road, New Delhi - 110059
E-mail address: a...@dkagencies.com
Phone number: (011) 25357104, 25357105
http://www.dkagencies.com/doc/from/1023/to/21430/LCSH/Short%20stories,%20Sanskrit--Translations%20into%20Hindi./LCSubjectHeading.html
The book is listed under item number DK-234269.

Option 2: Contact Dr. Jani (information given below is from within the book)
Dr. Jaydev Jani
'Arunoday'
C/1-2, Dr. C. S. Patel Enclave,
3, Pratap Gunj,
Vadodara 390 002

I sent a letter to Dr. Jani recently asking him to either write or e-mail more information about himself and his works. Will update you when/if I know more.
Irene