Ramanuja Devanathan no more

Nityanand Misra

Jan 6, 2017, 11:37:39 PM1/6/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, sams...@googlegroups.com
I just learned from my Facebook feed that Prof Ramanuja Devanathan Ji left us for Vaikuntha today. An embodiment of Shastra who embraced modern technology  (he was very active on Twitter) will be missed by all.

DR Y N RAO

Jan 7, 2017, 11:59:18 AM1/7/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com, DR Y N RAO
Sorry for the said news!

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Nityanand Misra <nmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just learned from my Facebook feed that Prof Ramanuja Devanathan Ji left us for Vaikuntha today. An embodiment of Shastra who embraced modern technology  (he was very active on Twitter) will be missed by all.

Ramakrishnan D

Jan 8, 2017, 11:08:29 AM1/8/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Sriman Nityaananda mahodaya !
namaste | kRipayA divangatasya mahodayasya vishaye kinchit likhyataam |
jignyaasaa asti |
tasya AtmA paramAtmani leeno bhavatviti prArThaye |
dhanyavAdAH |
ramakRishNaH |

On 1/7/17, DR Y N RAO <doctor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the said news!
>
> On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Nityanand Misra <nmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I just learned from my Facebook feed that Prof Ramanuja Devanathan Ji
>> left
>> us for Vaikuntha today. An embodiment of Shastra who embraced modern
>> technology (he was very active on Twitter) will be missed by all.
>>
>> --

Ramakrishnan D

Jan 9, 2017, 10:50:36 AM1/9/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Namaste. Please throw some light about him. May god receive him intohis lap !!!

On 07-Jan-2017 10:07 am, "Nityanand Misra" <nmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just learned from my Facebook feed that Prof Ramanuja Devanathan Ji left us for Vaikuntha today. An embodiment of Shastra who embraced modern technology  (he was very active on Twitter) will be missed by all.

Irene Galstian

Jan 9, 2017, 11:33:54 AM1/9/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
He was the head of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, wasn't he?

KN.Ramesh

Jan 16, 2017, 9:08:02 AM1/16/17
to samskrita, bvpar...@googlegroups.com