Sayana Bhashya of the Four Vedas

Manish Modi

Mar 17, 2018, 3:17:13 AM3/17/18
to Googlegroup Sanskrit
Learned friends,

I am looking for a hard copy of the Sayana Bhashya of the four Vedas, in Devanagari.

I do not want the Samhitas. Only the Sayana Bhashya. Any other Bhashya would also do.

Any guidance in this matter shall be greatly appreciated.

Manish

shankara

Mar 17, 2018, 4:07:43 AM3/17/18
to Googlegroup Sanskrit, Manish Modi
Namaste,

Giving below names of publishers of Sayanabhashya of the four Vedas.

Rigveda Sayanabhashya - Vaidika Samshodhan Mandal, Pune
Krishna Yajurveda Sayanabhashya - Anandashram Sanstha, Pune
Samaveda Sayanabhashya ed by Satyavrata Samasrami - Asiatic Society, Munshiram Manoharlal (reprint)
Atharvaveda Sayanabhashya - Vishveshvarananda Vedic Research Institute, Hoshiarpur, Punjab

regards
shankara

Manish Modi

Mar 17, 2018, 4:12:06 AM3/17/18