Bhatrihari Niti Satkam

Nilkanth Raval

Mar 22, 2015, 5:16:06 PM3/22/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

Can some one will share Bhatrihari Niti Satkam in Hindi / English with me please?

I have sanskrit document in word file but unable to understand.

Please share sanskrit & Hindi / English translation file.

I have attached Sanskrit word file for your reference.

Thanks,
Nilkanth Raval
+91 900 428 0 428
+91 808 000 1620
Think Before You Print.Consider ENVIRONMENT.
“SAVE TREES, SAVE EARTH”

“All appears to change when we change!”

Bhartrihari Niti shaktam all 3.doc

Taff Rivers

Mar 22, 2015, 10:36:51 PM3/22/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Nilkanth,

  I'm not sure what exactly it is that is not understandable, but I assume it is the Devanagari script?

A simple search for 'Bhatrihari Niti Satkam' on Google come up with this English version along with many others

It has Roman transliteration along with the English.

  Taff Rivers

Arvind_Kolhatkar

Mar 22, 2015, 11:02:50 PM3/22/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Before rushing here with such simplistic questions, why do you not do some research on your own at sites like archive.org, book.google.com, scribd.com etc?

Follow this link at

and you will get NIti ( and Vairagya) shataka in Devanagari with a gloss in English.

Arvind Kolhatkar

Margie Parikh

Mar 23, 2015, 9:03:33 AM3/23/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste Mr. Raval,

You may find this link useful:

Regards,
margie

Margie Parikh

Mar 23, 2015, 9:03:46 AM3/23/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com
... forgot to add - the "Notes and Translation" appear at the end of Sanskrit texts. -mp

Kuppu Kannalur

Mar 25, 2015, 7:15:09 PM3/25/15
to samskrita

Dear nilkanth can u share PL