Ancient Science & Technology - ASTRA - 2015 National Conference

Anand Ghurye

Nov 26, 2014, 9:34:06 AM11/26/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com, Narendra Sakhalkar
I am enclosing information about National Conference on Ancient Science and Technology to be held on 10 th of January 2015 at Pune .

Regards ,

Anand Ghúryé

*Training*Development*Synectics
Space Page : 9820489416

National Conference on
Ancient Science and Technology : Retrospection and Aspirations (Science in Vedas and Upanishads)
[ ASTRA -2015 ]

10 - 11 January 2015

Indian Knowledge Systems (I.K.S.) i.e. Vedas,
Upanishads, Brahmans, Aranyakas, Puranas,
Darshanas, Ramayana, Mahabharat and vast number
of texts, written by sages and seers till 15 century
is in fact, world heritage. Although, I.K.S. is
being studied with great curiosity in western world
since over past hundred years, it is less attended in its
own country............

The present conference is to collect and disseminate modern research on ancient Science.

Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 14:55:11 +0530
Subject: Brochure & Registration form for ASTRA - 2015 National Conference
From: astr...@fergusson.edu
To: .................................................................

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good Morning.

Today I am happy to share with you the Brochure & Registration form for ASTRA - 2015 National Conference.

You are requested to share this with all concerned people in your relation so as to get maximum number of quality papers for the conference.

You are also requested to communicate contact details of all those to whom you send these emails to ASTRA's official email ID (astr...@fergusson.edu).

This will make  further official communication and co-ordination easier.

Thanking You.

Yours Truly,

Dr. S. G. Kulkarni,
Organizing Secretary,
ASTRA - 2015
(National Conference on Ancient Science & Technology: Retrospection & Aspirations )

Regards,
Hemant Yashwant Satpute
Teacher,
Department of Electronic Science,