Krishna Yajurveda

Abhishek Avadhani

Jul 18, 2014, 3:23:05 AM7/18/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

Where can I get .pdf files or .mp3 files for complete Krishna Yajurveda and its Pada, Krama and Ghana pathas? Please help me and send the websites link where I can download them.

Shubham

          Abhishek Avadhani

Ajit Gargeshwari

Jul 18, 2014, 10:42:32 AM7/18/14
to Samskrita Google Group
You will find Pada Patha of Krishna Yajurveda in DLI and archives. I doubt nay body has will publish Krama  jata  Ghanha and further pathas which are meant for reciters of the vedic texts in their shakas. Checking with Google DLI and archives would be a good idea before asking for PDFs

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।

Rajagopal Iyer

Jul 18, 2014, 10:42:39 AM7/18/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
namo namaH,

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Abhishek Avadhani
<abhishek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Namaste,
>
> Where can I get .pdf files or .mp3 files for complete Krishna Yajurveda and
> its Pada, Krama and Ghana pathas?

I am afraid you will not get krama and ghanapaaTha in toto except some
fragments -- either in audio or in text (please specify which lipi you
want - grantha or devanagari)

pada paaTha link was posted earlier when relted to the commentary of sa.mhitaa.

I cant seem to fish out that mail.

HTH

--
aa no bhadraaH kratavo yantu vishvataH