kridant

Ghanu Vinu

Dec 20, 2014, 11:49:03 AM12/20/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the answers.Want to know about kridant.What is the difference between karmani bhut kridant and kartari bhut kridant.Do the both kridant give same meanings? In a sentence can we apply any kridant like karmani or kartari according to passive and active voice?
.

Hnbhat B.R.

Dec 20, 2014, 9:25:52 PM12/20/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Ghanu Vinu <srig...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the answers.

Want to know about kridant.What is the difference between karmani bhut kridant and kartari bhut kridant.?

As it is evident, they are corresponding to Passive voice and Active voice sentences in Past tense.

Do the both kridant give same meanings?

Yes.

In a sentence can we apply any kridant like karmani or kartari according to passive and active voice?
.

Yes. Only you can use both, in a transitive verb. But the suffixes vary for present, future and past kridanta-s. For intransitive, it is भाव कृदन्त, and कर्तृ कृदन्त.