अयस्मयादीनिच्छन्दसि - 4.1.20

सीताराम

Aug 19, 2014, 11:24:53 PM8/19/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
I was looking at Gana Patha http://hi.wikipedia.org/wiki/गणपाठ
and could not find  अयस्मयादि गण । can someone please give this information or point an online resource that has all words of this गण ।

--
धन्यवाद: - राम

Hnbhat B.R.

Aug 20, 2014, 1:32:31 AM8/20/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
You cannot get a complete list of आकृतिगण-s other than listed in the
गण.The list referring to Vedic usages, where भ-संज्ञा, or पदसंज्ञा not
following the rule "यचि भम्" are found, such examples are to be
collected as you find them in Vedic Texts. Only he has colected
अयस्मयम्। instead of अयोमयम्. Only वृद् गण-s have fixed members in
them.

सीताराम

Aug 20, 2014, 8:54:09 AM8/20/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Bhatji,
Thank you for your prompt reply. There is a typo in my question. The subject shows sutra number as 4.1.20
it should be 1.4.20
Thanks