Sri Ramodantam

Murali S

Oct 5, 2017, 4:57:06 PM10/5/17
to samskrita
Has anyone got a copy of the Sankara Sarma’s annotated edition of Sri Ramodanta with complete word by word meaning, vibhakti, anvaya and verb form analysis.
It is in Malayalam and the photocopy that I have seen has United Printing, Kalady scribbled on the cover.

KN.Ramesh

Oct 13, 2017, 11:18:52 AM10/13/17
to samskrita

DR Y N RAO

Oct 14, 2017, 9:23:54 AM10/14/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
उत्तमः प्रयासः भवतः रमेश महोदय!--डॉ. वाई.एन्. राव्

Murali S

Oct 19, 2017, 4:00:28 PM10/19/17
to samskrita
Thanks. I am aware of that link. However, I am looking for one authored by Sankara Sarma.

Murali S

Apr 8, 2018, 8:15:51 PM4/8/18
to samskrita
Just an update. Although I couldn't get one by Sankara Sarma, I found another published by the State Institute of Languages of Kerala in 2011. It is by P K Vasudevan Nair and K Ramachandran.  It has padachheda, word by word meaning, grammatical analysis and meaning in Malayalam. I believe they printed only 1000 copies of this book in 2011.
Please let me know if anyone is interested in getting it.

SriKanth!

Dec 23, 2018, 3:03:02 AM12/23/18
to samskrita
Hi,

Please let me know if this book is available. I am searching for Sri Ramodantam with grammatical analysis.

Thanks
SriKanth!

SriKanth!

Dec 23, 2018, 3:05:56 AM12/23/18
to samskrita

J Ra

Dec 23, 2018, 6:57:10 AM12/23/18
to sams...@googlegroups.com
This has first part alone but grammatical anslysis starting from anvaya

Sri Ramodantam - First Part.pdf