maitrAyanI-rUdraM

Animesh

Nov 27, 2014, 9:03:21 AM11/27/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Srī mātre namaH

Namaste ,

In series of rUdraM of lesser known krishna-yaju shAkhAs this is last post .
The following post describes the rudram of maitrAyanI shAkhA .
With rudraM , I have posted a general introduction of maitrAyanI shAkhA and it's upashAkhAs.The post also deals with the past Glory and present surviving tradition of maitrAyans.
I request all group members to visit it and kindly mail there suggestions .

http://wp.me/p4M2ms-9p

Regards
Animesh

Nataraja Deekshidhar

Mar 4, 2015, 3:02:33 PM3/4/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Sri,
One of my elders says that Namah SIvayacha is comes twice in Maithrayini Shaka Rudram, Is it true? Please clarify.