meaning of shlok

Ghanu Vinu

Jan 4, 2015, 4:37:56 AM1/4/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com

First of all thanks a lot for guiding well.Though I am asking the same shlok again because I am not getting  meaning of  the word शो which is there in the shlok. Another thing is according to sandhi rule     श: + अन्तरम् = शोऽन्तरम् . then how can we take the word as  शो . In shlok  अपूर्व / कान्त words have saperate meaning s then there must be the saperate meaning of even   शोऽन्तरम् . Please explain me in detail  in english or in hindi.

अपूर्वोऽयं मया दृष्ट: कान्त: कमललोचने।

शोऽन्तरं यो विजानाति स विद्वान्नात्र संशय:॥

Who is speaking the first line and to whom and about whome?