veda lakshaNa text

Rajagopal Iyer

Nov 27, 2014, 11:03:30 PM11/27/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
namo namaH,

I am in the process of transliterating a copyrighted text of veda laskhaNa.

Iff (if and only if) anybody wants a copy contact me privately with
your credentials.

I will need to get permission from the hard copy publisher :

J. B. Balaganesan
Master
Sri Sivaram veda paha sala,
Tirupura Sundari Nagar
Pillai Pakkam,
Sripermbudur 602 105.

IT is written by brahmashrii padmanaabha ghanapaaThii
s.mketanaama shrii raajaa ghanapaaThii
raayavaram.h - tirumayyam.h tluuk.h
pudukoTTai

Regards

--
aa no bhadraaH kratavo yantu vishvataH
(Let auspicious come from the Universe)

Rajagopal

Nabanarayan Bandyopadhyay

Dec 2, 2014, 2:20:11 PM12/2/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Dear Rajagopalji,
We are engaged in a research project on Ancillary Vedic Texts on Phonetics relating to various Vedalaksana texts. We shall be thankful if you kindly send the copy of the transilterated Vedalaksana text mentioned by you for our research. This assistance will be duly acknowledged.
Looking forward to your early reply,
Regards,
Nabanarayan Bandyopadhyay
Professor and former Director
School of Vedic Studies
Rabindra Bharati University
56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata 700 050, West Bengal.

Rajagopal Iyer

Dec 2, 2014, 6:14:53 PM12/2/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com