Gita chanting

Vivek

Feb 25, 2017, 10:11:24 AM2/25/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Hari Om,

I'm interested in properly learning to chant the Bhagavad Gita.

I have a good recording my Vedic scholars to follow.

But I doubt if that will be enough to properly learn to chant the Gita.

Is there a good article or video series that goes into detail of how to properly chant it as to where to put pauses and how to break things down etc?

Much appreciated,
Vivek.

sanjay...@meghmani.com

Feb 26, 2017, 4:34:26 PM2/26/17
to samskrita, amma...@icloud.com
Dear Vivekbhai,

Hari Om / Jay Shri Krishna

Give me your address at sanjay...@yahoo.com

I can send you mp-3 audio cd with all eighteen chapters of Shrimad Bhagwad Gita.

Each verse sung in four parts.
sung by a devine saint in very pure sansrit pronunciation & followed by student chorus, which will help us to repeat & remember easily.
There is no fancy music background, which I think is assence to learn Gita ji.

Jay Shri Krishna

sanjay

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Please note that intercepting or any unauthorized use of this message or any attachment can be treated as infringement of person’s right of privacy under the Human Rights Act 1993 and also is a Criminal Offence under the Information and Technology Act, 2008.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Thank you for your cooperation.

WE ARE SHIFTING TO OUR NEW ADDRESS ON 06/02/2017.

MEGHMANI ORGANICS LIMITED.

"MEGHMANI HOUSE", Behind Safal Profitaire, Corporate Road, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad - 380 015.

Phone No. : 079-71761000 , 29709600 Fax : 079-29709605

Think Green: Print this e-mail only if you really need a hard copy !

Yashwant Rai

Feb 26, 2017, 4:59:22 PM2/26/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Help Sanjay  ji I wii be ever hateful if you kindly send me Gita recitation at this address . yashwa...@gmail.com.                             Million thanks

Sent from my iPhone

krishna kaushik

Feb 26, 2017, 8:38:26 PM2/26/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sanjaya ji
namaskaara

It may be more useful if you can share the MP3 files on line (for anyone interested).
Sending a CD is a very generous offer but as the number of people wanting to learn this song grows, sending CDs may become prohibitive.
dhanyavaada
Krishna

Venkata Sriram

Feb 28, 2017, 7:30:54 AM2/28/17
to samskrita, amma...@icloud.com
Dear Vivekji,

Follow our beloved Brahmasri Narendra Kapreji's recording.  This is meant for learners online.

///////////

/////////////

Personally, I know Kapre-ji who is a great Rg-vedic scholar and under whom I learnt some portions of Rg veda for my daily puja.

regs,
sriram

Vivek

Feb 28, 2017, 8:21:51 PM2/28/17
to Sanjay Nayak, samskrita
Sanjay,

Thanks so much for uploading that. It sounds superb!

Very excited to start listening to it and practicing with.

Thanks so much for the kindness,
Vivek

On Mar 1, 2017, at 2:36 AM, Sanjay Nayak <sanjay...@meghmani.com> wrote:

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Have uploaded total 19 files on the net. With Gita Ji Nyas.

You can click the link below. Listen.

And can down load on your computer easily.

OR even can listen on your mobile phone.

This is very nice simple Shri Gita Ji chanting, specifically created to Learn Gita Ji.

One can start learning with Chapter 12 (Bhakti Yoga) & Chapter 15 (Purushottam Yoga)

Both are short chapters & strongly suggested by all Guru for daily recital.

Hope you will like this.

Jay Shri Krishna

sanjay

Mar 22, 2017, 1:59:51 PM3/22/17