Swami Kashikananda Giri Ji is brahmalIna !!

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Oct 30, 2014, 2:43:33 PM10/30/14
श्रीमल्ललितालालितः
www.lalitaalaalitah.com

v.subra...@gmail.com

Namaste

His work, in metric form, on twelve darshanas titled द्वादशदर्शनसङ्ग्रहः gives a good idea of each of the darshanas.  He has rendered each darshana in verses in Sanskrit and given Hindi meanings too.  The book, published in 1988 and available in Anandavan Ashram, Swami Vivekanand Road, Kandivali (pashchim) Mumbai 400067 and Sri Dakshinamurti Maṭha, Mishrapokhra, Varanasi 221010, priced Rs.80 (paperback) and Rs.98 (hard bound) then, also contains a long introduction in Hindi in the form of essays on each darshana dealt with in the book.  Quite a useful book.

​Thanks for sharing the detail of book which I forgot to list.
There are many which I haven't listed, because I don't have any list now. I wrote from memory.
BTW, a hindi commentary of yoga-sUtra which is based on vivaraNa of sha~NkarAchArya, was publihsed a few months ago.

A sanskrit prakaraNa dealing with tattvamasi, titled tattvamasi, was published in two parts. It is in shloka form.

There is another sa​
​nskrit prakaraNa to explain vivaraNa-matam, vivaraNaratnamAlA.

._,__