Pursuing Sanskrit full time after 12th std

K.N.RAMESH

Mar 14, 2017, 9:04:47 AM3/14/17
A golden opportunity for Students to learn samskritam.Samskrita bharati facilitates students who have completed their 10th standard or 12t standard to pursue Samskrita courses. Their boarding and lodging facilities will be taken care by Samskrita bharati.They should stay in our premises. An interview is arranged on two different days.

23rd April (Sunday)and 10th of May(Wednesday).

Timings-10.00 A.M-1.00 P.M

Venue-Samskrita bharati
'SEVA',79/56,Dr.Alagappa Road, Purasawakkam, Chennai-600084.

Ph:26432635/37, 9442542007

Those students who are interested can apply. And we request you to motivate other students to pursue samskritam.