UTTAM KSHAMA

Manish Modi

Aug 24, 2017, 3:14:16 PM8/24/17

Na = not/none

keNaI = with

English translation:

I forgive all beings

Let all beings forgive me too

I am friends with all

I harbour enmity towards none

Reflection:

Karmas cause worldly bondage. And freedom from karmas removes worldly bondage.

What causes karmas to come and cling to the soul? Among the many factors that cause karmic bondage, attachment and aversion top the list. No matter who we are and what we choose to do with our lives, we are constantly in a state of liking and disliking. Whether pondering over the weather, or a person, or a nation, or a community, or an athlete, or a celebrity, we are seldom free from experiencing likes and dislikes. These very likes and dislikes cause inflow and binding of karmas with the soul.

The most effective way of shedding past karmas and not attracting fresh karmas is to cease all enmity. Because enmity, anger, jealousy and violence cause the greatest karmic bondage.

Inversely, a tranquil mind, free from anger, arrogance, artifice and avarice experiences the true lightness of being. Tranquilness is the bliss enjoyed by the yogi.

I wish to attain this tranquilness for my own soul. I pray that you too may attain it.

ॐ नमः सिद्धेभ्यः

क्षमाप्रार्थी:

Vijayalaxmi Yashodhar Modi

Manish Yashodhar Modi