Discourses in Malayalam by Swami Sandeepananda Giri (FREE)

psho...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2018, 5:31:27 PM6/11/18
to samskrita
I live in the San Francisco Bay area. I've the following MP3 CDs (in Malayalam) by Swami Sandeepananda Giri (I guess he's also known by the name Sandeep Chaitanya)

- Complete Bhagavad Gita (18 MP3 cds)
- Kathopanishad (2 MP3 cds)

If you're interested, we can meet in a location and I can give you these cds.

Please don't ask me to mail these items by post (even if you offer to pay the postage).

Let me repeat that the discourses are in MALAYALAM. If you don't understand Malayalam, you won't be able to follow these discourses.