Sanskrit examinations in UK / India or any part of world for Kids from Year 1 (to escape 3 language formula).

Smita Sagar

Nov 11, 2017, 7:35:55 PM11/11/17
to samskrita
Dear All,

It is known that Sanskrit and it's huge knowledge resource is still under British Raj & Congress Govt. debris.
Pls start demanding for Sanskrit examination for Kids from Year 1. Only examinations and books to be demanded.
3 language formula is hitting out our base language Samskrit.

If you wish to support, I would add you to the mail marked to varied bodies. In case, you have more inputs whom to reach out, pls guide.

Smita Soni

uk.jpg
Sanskrit for Kids Year1.pdf

विश्वासो वासुकिजः

Nov 12, 2017, 9:05:22 PM11/12/17
to samskrita
Why care about exams at all? Why not learn and teach sanskrit for its own sake?

Smita Sagar

Nov 13, 2017, 11:54:44 PM11/13/17
to samskrita
Dear All,

I have received response and about teaching Sanskrit in informal way.
We do have many Good sources of learning but it's ulimately following the Gurukul model.

It's informal:
1) Let it have a streamlined and dedicated level of clearance.
2) Environment is created to have Shastrarth
3) Present, education structure is parallely challenged

Irene Galstian

Nov 14, 2017, 2:25:58 AM11/14/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Smita,

Your intention is probably good, but the setup sounds quite bureaucratic.

See how Narasinga Rao teaches Sanskrit on YouTube, note how little he needs to make a huge difference. He is just one person on a planet of several billion, but see how much he got done (and is still doing).

Today, it's no longer about organisations. It's about individuals reaching within themselves and taking action.

Kind regards,
Irene

Smita Sagar

Nov 20, 2017, 7:16:31 AM11/20/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Hi Irene,

I agree with your view point, if one wishes to learn will definitely find the way.
I am undergoing the same syllabus which Sir teaches.
Honestly, I too did not have idea on Sanskrit untill I found some spare time myself.
For e.g. in Mumbai there are many schools which does not even introduce it. No one will have a grain of idea how deep the knowledge system is or how well connected it is with Science, Maths, Dance, Music etc.

By choosing one field you are ignoring the other, in current world no one has spare time left after 8th grade, one has to start for 9th and 10th grade examinations to choose career and loose out on knowledge which can be deployed parallely.

I hope, my concern is understood well.

I thank all the initiatives taken by Shaale, Advaita Academy, Prof in IIT & IIM continuing to give lectures & others.

Exams are required for continuing learning & application.

Regards
Smita

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/samskrita.

Smita Sagar

Ramakrishnan D

Nov 24, 2017, 10:26:48 AM11/24/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Smithaji,
I am one to support you for introduction of samskritam from class 1.
Samskritam study is essential for Bharat and it should be demanded.

DR Y N RAO

Nov 24, 2017, 11:27:18 AM11/24/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Smita Soni,

I wholeheartedly extend my support to you in your task!

Ramakrishnan D

Nov 24, 2017, 11:29:40 AM11/24/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Very fine Dr.Rao mahodaya !
My guide you are !!

Chandra Shekhar

Nov 24, 2017, 2:07:47 PM11/24/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this initiative Smita ji
Exams will greatly help children, on establishing a structure, in addition to other YouTube tools etc.

Please keep up good work in pursuing this at children level

Sowing seeds of knowledge at 1st grade is key to building a great future
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to samskrita+...@googlegroups.com.

Smita Sagar

Nov 25, 2017, 11:49:45 AM11/25/17
to samskrita
Thank you Chandra Shekhar Garu, Ramakrishnan Garu and DR Y N RAO Garu for the support.
An update, I have received response from education wing of High Commission London acknowledging the requirement. Mail snapshot attached for your reference.

What I have experienced is that all the offices had been mailed multiple times but I have received response only upon sending the Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Grievance reference no.PMOPG/E/2017/0603115

Regards
Smita

On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 7:07:47 PM UTC, Chandra Shekhar wrote:
Thanks for this initiative Smita ji
Exams will greatly help children, on establishing a structure, in addition to other YouTube tools etc.

Please keep up good work in pursuing this at children level

Sowing seeds of knowledge at 1st grade is key to building a great future

On Nov 24, 2017, at 11:29 AM, Ramakrishnan D <r.va...@gmail.com> wrote:

Very fine Dr.Rao mahodaya !
My guide you are !!

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Smita Sagar <smita...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

It is known that Sanskrit and it's huge knowledge resource is still under British Raj & Congress Govt. debris.
Pls start demanding for Sanskrit examination for Kids from Year 1. Only examinations and books to be demanded.
3 language formula is hitting out our base language Samskrit.

If you wish to support, I would add you to the mail marked to varied bodies. In case, you have more inputs whom to reach out, pls guide.

Smita Soni

Sanskrit in UK From Year 1 HCL.docx