Karmakandi Acharya/Pujari needed for Shiva temple at Ganga Talao, Mauritius

Nityanand Misra

Mar 30, 2017, 8:18:57 AM3/30/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear list

I received the below request from Babaji Girish Sharma Ji, an officiating priest in Mauritius who I have known for several years. He is looking for an Acharya for the Shiva temple (called the Kashi Vishvanatha Mandira after the temple at Varanasi) at Ganga Talao, Mauritius. Please pass this around to those who may be interested. Babaji Girish Sharma Ji can be reached at +23057781200 or at babajigirish AT gmail.

“I'm looking for a Karma-kaandi acharya who would be willing to work in Mauritius. He should be around 30 - 40 years, married and well versed in Puranic rituals. He will be required to be charged of Sri Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, situated at Ganga-talao (Grand-Bassin) in Mauritius. You may have an idea of the Mandir at www.hindumahasabha.mu

He will be provided along with a monthly salary, good standard of living, house and all necessary facilities.

I was thinking if you could recommend me someone ...”

--
Nityānanda Miśra