Kurukshetra University Sanskrit Manuscrpts digitized by Panjab Digital Library

eGangotri Digital Preservation Trust

Nov 25, 2017, 11:49:44 AM11/25/17
to samskrita
Dear All:

Many Thanks to
Shri Surendra Nath Mishra, Professor Kurukshetra University ,
Shri Davinder Singh ji, PanjabDigital Library, and
Shankarji Jha , Punjab University,

in making it possible retrieval of decades Old Digital Work of PDL that was deferred release because of metadata expertise.

190 Sharada and Devanagari Manuscripts are now viewable at:

Lists of Individual Items can be seen divided by Script/Language:

This Manuscript

has some strange script used in Pg 24-28.

If someone can shed some light on it will be interesting to know what script samples we have found. Mahajani/Lehenda is what I have been thinking but there aren't enough samples online to confirm the conjecture.

56 Gurumukhi Texts and 28 Perseo Arabic Texts will be uploaded soon once I find experts to identify text titles.

Thanks and regards,

Irene Galstian

Nov 25, 2017, 11:58:39 AM11/25/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much! This is very exciting!
If you need help with titles of Arabic docs, please email me. Probably could help with Persian ones, too.
Irene

eGangotri Digital Preservation Trust

Nov 27, 2017, 10:49:25 AM11/27/17
to samskrita
Hi Irene:

Pls. write to me at egangotritrust [at] gmail [dot] com I will be happy to give you access so you can alter the names.

Thanks for the help, I have found a Gurumukhi Expert so all I needed was an Arabic/Persian Expert.

Thanks indeed.

eGangotri Digital Preservation Trust

Nov 27, 2017, 10:49:25 AM11/27/17
to samskrita
Yes, I do , please email me at egangotritrust [at] gmail [.] com